The PJ Tatler

Bryan Preston

April 26, 2013 - 1:58 pm

Attorney General Eric Holder told MALDEF, the Mexican American Defense and Educational Fund on April 24th, that he believes illegal aliens have a “civil right” to be put on a path to US citizenship.

HOLDER: Creating a pathway to earned citizenship for the 11 million unauthorized immigrants in this country is essential. The way we treat our friends and neighbors who are undocumented – by creating a mechanism for them to earn citizenship and move out of the shadows – transcends the issue of immigration status. This is a matter of civil and human rights. It is about who we are as a nation. And it goes to the core of our treasured American principle of equal opportunity.

It’s also about the law and whether it and our sovereignty mean anything or not. Holder answers in the negative — they don’t. Anyone anywhere in the world can come here by hook or by crook, and crooks like Holder will make them citizens.

Here’s the video.

It's not that I hate immigrants. I'm just afraid that America will tip over like Guam.
Holder says this is about who we are as a nation. Well, then I guess we aren't a nation anymore. We are, in this new vision of Holder's, a frontier borderland for the rest of the planet.

It seems my function as a resident of this territory is to work as hard as I can to provide all the world's incoming pioneers a little pot of gold at the end of their rainbow.
So I take it this means Holder believes in American exceptionalism . . . .

'I have a dream . . . that America is fundamentally transformed into Angola, Bangladesh, Chile, Denmark, Ecuador, France, Germany, Hungary, Iceland, Java, Kenya, Latvia, Myanmar, Nepal . . . .
Well, considering that 11 million is probably a fraudulent number and that it is MUCH higher, and considering that math is not this administration's long suit, and further considering that EVERY estimate they have given us about ANYTHING...has been wrong...to the bad side...

...if the border crashers were a state, they would be no lower than 8th largest and probably 3rd or 4th.

If Democrats wanted to grant Mexicans an American statehood, why don't we just annex all of Baja California Sur and let them live there as a territory?

If I was a Puerto Rican, I would be pissed. All this time they couldn't get a statehood and had to wait in line....and they speak Spanish too!

Because we don't need to create a pathway to American citizenship, if all you have to do is sneak around it and engage in breaking and entering. In fact, we ought to be making it a reward for doing it honorably, instead of an invitation to invade us at will.
Just think, Holder is one of many such thinkers in our government. It's always easier to give away that which is not yours and that you don't respect.
I'd ask if he's out of his mind, but I'm trying to avoid rhetorical questions.
I was wondering if this joke was part of his stand up routine...then I read farther and realized he isn't joking. If they all move to LA, SF, Chicago, or NYC, I don't see an issue... :)
"HOLDER: Creating a pathway to earned citizenship for the 11 million unauthorized immigrants in this country is essential."

Strange, I thought there already was a pathway for them to gain citizenship. I think it involves staying in their own country and applying for legal citizenship.

HOLDER: Except the German home-schooling family. They need to be deported.
Sure, let's import some more terrorists from Chechnya.