5 Intriguing Things This American Observed on His Australia Trips

There are forces threatening the land down under that are far more threatening than "Psycho" the crocodile.

Robert Spencer

March 16, 2014 - 8:00 am

Psycho1

I just returned from Australia, where I was speaking at a conference sponsored by Australia’s superlative human rights group, the Q Society, along with Stop Islamisation of Nations (of which I am a board member). Also on the trip were Pamela Geller (SION’s president), Ashraf Ramelah of Voice of the Copts, Nonie Darwish of Former Muslims United, the Israeli scholar Mordechai Kedar, and numerous Australian human rights activists.

Australia is a beautiful country full of marvelously friendly people, as I saw both on this trip and on my speaking tour of six Australian cities (Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Canberra, and Cairns) in late 2011. If you’ve never gone, book your trip now – and watch out for a few of the things I saw there…

They had a demonstration down near Hyde Park in Sydney of Feminists and Lesbians for Hezbollah. It was a few years ago but I knew this was truly the great moment. I wrote suggesting a post-demonstration conference, a meeting involving members of Hezbollah & the feminist lesbian group where they could work out a common policy on clitorendectomy and the stoning of girls who've been raped. I suggested that if there were any survivors among the feminists and more so the lesbians after the meeting with Hezbollah I'd be very interested to hear how the whole thing went.
Muslims. They are not invincible. We just need to get the law out of the way.
It makes me sick that places like the universities give in to the Muslims and won't stand up for other religions. For heaven's sake, stop them from taking over the communal prayer/meditation rooms. If they won't cooperate then close down the room. Don't let Islam inch it's way any more into society and government as it takes over. Look at the countries in Europe, like in the UK. Nothing but trouble.
"Feminists and Lesbians for Hezbollah"

WTF? This is just as insane as Queers for Palestine and Palestinian Queers for BDS. Between the hanging of homosexuals and rape victims from cranes in Iran, the "honor"-killing of girls and women all over the Islamic world (and, two cases I know of here in the USA) and Islam's treatment of women and homosexuals in general, the efforts to maintain the requisite cognitive dissonance must be incredibly taxing. Their brains must be frozen in the belief that all cultures are equal.

That said, I knew some radical feminists in college who would've given men in Hizballah a run for their money.
Muslims. They are not invincible. We just need to get the law out of the way.
Well, the misunderstanding and misapplication of the law, yes.
The daintier, more civilized among us must soon learn history's lesson on "How to deal with radicals of all stripes."
We're doing it wrong.
"the leftist alliance with Islamic supremacists has proved stronger than feminists’ concern for Muslim women."

No surprise there. The feminists' concern for women is greatly exaggerated.

Their concern is for themselves. Big difference.

The left in this country has aligned itself as closely as they can with murderous islam. You will never hear of any attacks on them from the media and Obama will do his best to play nice.
Let's not forget how a Muslim in Minneapolis convinced (nagged?) her co-workers to wear a hijab, even the lesbian chief of police. And, female cops are now allowed to wear them while in uniform.

Mr Spencer......I took the crocodile pictures as a metaphor for these encroaching, snapping Muslims inside the wonderful, genuinely friendly Australia I knew so many years ago.

If that's not what you intended, then I'll say here that it is certainly appropriate from my vantage point just across the river from formerly nawthun' Vuhginia [phonetic] where English is now is spoken as a grating staccato suburban second language, and is no longer a part of the American South.

Mount Vernon and the Lee Mansion and Arlington Cemetery are still revered, however, by those who care.

Our Muslims couldn't care less about these hallowed places. But they won't take our word for it that they're unwelcome here and go back to where they came from. Residency here for years is meaningless for these infiltrated Muslims. They can't assimilate. They just won't.
The Aussie National religion is "beer and a bit of footie". Nature abhors a vacuum which the Islamacists are only to happy to fill.
Like what?