Klavan On The Culture

CNN Translates Obama’s Phone Call with Rouhani

September 28th, 2013 - 1:20 pm

As you may know, CNN has been in a bit of a tussle with the Wall Street Journal after the Journal told the truth about a story on the news network when CNN would have preferred to distort the facts. Leftist British-Iranian journalist Christiane Amanpour interviewed Iranian President Hassan Rouhani last week and, relying on Rouhani’s translator, made the president of the Jew-hating and Holocaust-denying Iranian government sound so incredibly “moderate” that he actually acknowledged the Holocaust occurred and might not have been such a good idea. An Iranian news agency — okay, that’s an oxymoron, but the Journal says they double-checked — said no, not to worry, the actual translation shows that the Iranian president is still an anti-semitic dirtball and wants to pretend the slaughter of six million Jews is a myth. Whew.

Fortunately, Ms. Amanpour hasn’t lost her job any more than Candy “Creepy” Crowley did when she used fabricated information to defend Barack Obama during a debate. But just in case, Amanpour has taken on a part-time gig translating the phone call between Obama and Rouhani in which they discussed the possibility of negotiating between the two countries over Iran’s program to build nuclear weapons. Ms Amanpour provides the translation below, with the actual translation following.

President Obama:  Hello.

President Rouhani:  [Amanpour's Translation:] Good to speak with you.  [Actual Translation:] Burn in hell, western scum.

President Obama: I’m glad for this opportunity to personally express my concern over your program to build nuclear weapons.

President Rouhani [Amanpour's Translation:] I too am glad we can talk.  [Actual Translation:] I too am glad we can talk while we finish building our nuclear weapons.

With a president like we have now we certainly don't need enemies.

The 'reset' with the Ruskies hasn't worked out so well.

I'd wonder how this 'reset' with the Persians is going to work out but there just isn't much to wonder about it.

Once again Obama is outwitted by a buffoon. He actually believes that those 3rd world terrorists actually like him. Our country is running on memory, and Obama is a lost person. Not all muslims are terrorrists, but all terrorrists are Muslim. GET IT Mr. President.
I did not know that such a book as the Ko-Ran existed???

As written your suggestion comes across as ingnant (hill billy word for not knowing what the hell one is talking about).

What you meant to say was in order to be a voting member of a society one should have a minimum SAT score or a minimum skills proficiency test and be a taxpaying member of said society.
Seriously, you really mean to tell me none of you know any Farsi (Persian)speakers? No Jewish refugees?
satire bro, satire...
Wonderful Mr. Klavan! It might make a successful skit for a comedy show to do such translations of the popular news programs in the MSM (Marxism Socialism Media)
Mid-November,2014 (imagined) call from Obama to President Rouhani: "Oh, wow!
glad you answered, it must be the middle of the night in Iran. Our last exchange ended with your offer to "assist in any way to help." oh. I'll wait......you had to get your translator out of bed...well, I'm in deep doo-doo here. No, I mean trouble....the White House is surrounded...no, most of my private officers didn't show up....just a minute......no, Michelle and the girls are on vacation in Mexico.....
I don't know!!!!!!...she'll get back when she gets back !!!!!.....I need a place to get
a bit of rest, thought you might offer a solution.......well. I've already tried 51 other areas. ....No, no offers.......I don't know. It could be a number of things, starting with Fast and Furious, The IRS, drones, Seals, Benghazi, .......no,, none of
it was my doing....and I don't know where the buck stopped, I was sleeping. Just
.......whatttt!!!!!!.......traitor, liar, awwwwwwwwwww. Don't open that door!!!!!
A fly on the wall heard Obama's side, and it went something like:
"Yeah, I want you to nuke Israel too. I wish I could, but even J Street would be upset at me. So keep playing along, and I'll keep the screws to Netanyahu.. What, you don't even want me to mention the name of the prime minister of Israel .. l mean the Zionist Entity. I know, but I have to deal with these people. I look forward to the day when the call to prayer is heard from the Washington Mosquement."

The 'Christian' West and 'Judeo-Christian' America are silent, except for 'right-wing extremists' as President Barack Hussein Obama calls them. Now, the silence in the face of the Holocaust appears in retrospect inevitable. Most people will prostitute themselves, apparently, and turn away, apparently.
Pam Geller has a piece on Homeland Security adviser Mohammed Elibiary with MB ties, in which he condemns American Coptic activists, and blames them for MB pogroms in Egypt. Clinton Foundation member arrested in Egypt for MB activities. No apology as of yet from John Brennan for referring to Jerusalem as al-Quds. Obama and Kerry again ratcheting up 'peace talks' between Israel and Pal Arabs, while Mahmoud Abbas a few days ago at the UN declared the creation of Israel an 'unprecedented' crime, in so many words. Iraq is exploding. In Syria, the jihadists have essentially hijacked the opposition, while here in Israel Arafat's former agent and Knesset member Ahmed Tibi has publicly reasserted the call for Muslims to oppose the 'Judaization' of the Temple Mount. Meanwhile, the Israeli government refuses to openly those very rights to the holiest places in Israel's capital city. The world continues to spin, like a crazy centrifuge in Bushehr. It seems quite logical that Amanpour would in fact 'filter' Rouhani's words, and that the official IRI outrage at her attempt to make their deviltry into humanity is purely genuine.
Ah CNN. "On April 11, 2003, Eason Jordan, CNN's chief news executive and president of newsgathering revealed that CNN knew about human rights abuses committed in Iraq by Saddam Hussein since 1990 in a New York Times story called "The News We Kept to Ourselves".
typical u.n. meeting took place last week. let's see if we can figure out what they were saying:

chair: yes, we will put out this 'exhaustive' report Friday saying it is now scientifically proven w/o a doubt, mankind is causing terrible climate change.

scientist #1: sir, what about the fact that there has been no substantive overall temperature increases in 16+ years?
s#2: sir, also the artic just had a very, very early winter set in, and artic ice has increased 60% already this year.
s#3: we have double checked and we have correctly predicted only 3 out of 117 global heating scenarios. is this the time to double down?

chair: don't worry about all those facts. deny it all. we will get our progressive media and moronic celebrities to call everyone who doesn't agree with us racist, homophobic women haters. never fails. besides, the true climate warming believers will believe anything we say. and don't forget, if we do as told and put this crap out, 0bama will get all of us trillion$ in stupid American's $$ so we can fund whatever we want.
all together now, go go alinsky!

o.k. the cheer at the end was a bit much. however, this isn't -

How 'Bout them DAWGS!!