Letters from the Muslim world; a 9/11 sampling from my inbox
From: Mahmoud Anwar D. (Italy)
Subject: Please read my massage about Islam
I hope you read this message and think of it
First , I'd like to say that Prophet Mohamed is the Messenger of Allah and all that brought by him is the obvious right as Allah told us , and what happened is just a grudge and hatred for what Allah gave to him . Prophet Mohamed in the hearts of all Muslims and we love him greater than our parents, children, and mothers...
1. I only need a reply - not for me but for you - to the following questions, is the freedom of opinion means verbal aggression, attack on the beliefs of Muslims and prophets and Islamic faith?
2. Can you do such verbal aggression, or just hint for it, in Zionism or in hateful Secular despite of their odious works and the genocide of Muslims and Coptic that happened in Palestine?
3. Does your hatred to Prophet Mohammad require all these attacks that were of such magnitude?
Finally, I hope you, before talking about Prophet Mohamed, the Messenger of Allah, just to know his biography, life, and the revelation that he was sent for at the following link in Arabic, English and French :
MAHMOUD ANWAR D.
From: A. Pribadi (Indonesia)
Subject: what can't be done by america
i think the cartoons are disrespect islam,
oh yes, if you're worried about your friends in South Park because of the threat of death, it's nothing compared to the threat of death from your government in Muslim countries, so do not cry baby okay? because that's life.
i know that america is a facists country, they can be hero by killing million innocent people at hirosima, and i believe that america will be the first country who will drop the nuclear in the name of peace...., and your american friends will happy til crying that their government stop the war. Hey I think it's good idea if you could make it as a cartoon....
From: islamwill liveforever (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
You draw or post pictures liek you know islam or the prophet Muhammed may peace and blessings be upon him. whoever drew the cartoons, honest to god di dyou reserach islam and teh prophet Muhammed may peace and blessings be upon him? If you lie you know Allah (GOD) the Almighty is watching:) You should only excersie your freedom of speech when you know what you are depicting is not false pretences, were you not taught to lie as a child? and you think teh Prophet is bad, well the tables have turned:)
For the non muslims, do net be mislead by what the media potraying islam as, they are just threatened because it is teh fastest growing religion in the world:) And if Muhammed peace and blessing be upon him was a bad man then why was he ranked as NUMBER one by Michael Hart in his book Prophet Muhammad - The Most Influential Man in History, that is food for thought:) and you want to disrespect Muhammed peace and blessings be upon him when he is mentioned in all the different religions scriptures?? You do not believe me, then watch:
Muhammad Prophesized in Religious Scriptures of Christians, Jews, Hindus, Budhists and Parsis and Quran, Bible and Science - Dr Zakir Naik vs Dr William Campbell on the website
http://www.ilovezakirnaik.com/videos/index.htm, the British only banned Dr Zakir Naik from the UK because they are afraid of being told the truth:)
May you all be guided to the right path
Aameen Thumma ameen.
PS: zombie time you better post this and try not to pick and chose the comments you put:) let the public know the truth about islam do us all a favour. ALLAH THE ALMIGHTY IS WATCHING YOU:)
From: A. Javeed (India)
assalamo Alaikum Wa Ramato Allahi Wa Barakatoho
72 Signs of Kiyamah [Judgment Day]
1. People will leave prayer.
2. People will usurp Ama'naat.
3. Lying will become an Art.
4. There will be murders on the slightest of disagreements
5. Interest will become common.
6. There will be very tall buildings
7. People will sell religion for the world.
8. People will treat relatives badly
9. Justice will become a rarity
10. Lies will be considered truth
11. Clothes will be of silk
12. Persecution will become common
13. Divorces will become common
14. Sudden deaths will increase.
15. The usurper of Ama'naat will be considered honest and honorable.
16. The keeper of Ama'naat will be called an usurper of things given to him for safekeeping
17. Liars will be thought of as honest
18. Honest people will be thought of as liars
19. False accusations will become the norm.
20. It will be hot in spite of rain.
21. Instead of wishing for children, people will pray that they not have children
22. People from bad backgrounds and with bad upbringing will live a life of luxury (material, not peaceful).
23. Good people, when they try to practice, will be cut off from the world
24. Previously good people will also usurp Ama'naat.
25. Leaders will become persecutors.
26. Ulema and Qaris will commit adultery.
27. People will wear clothes of animal skin.
28. But their hearts will smell and will be dead.
29. And will be bitter.
30. Gold will become common.
31. Demand for silver will increase.
32. Sin will increase.
33. Peace will become rare.
34. Ayaats from the Quran will be decorated and calligraphy will become.
35. Mosques will be decorated.
36. And will have tall Minars.
37. But hearts will be empty.
38. Alcoholic drinks will be consumed.
39. Punishments ordered by the Shariah will be revoked and will not longer be implemented.
40. Women will order their mother around.
41. People who are with naked feet, naked bodies and against religion will become kings.
42. Women will trade along with men.
43. Women will imitate men.
44. Men will imitate women.
45. People will swear by things other than Allah and the Quran.
46. Even Muslims will be prepared to give false testimony, without being incited to it.
47. Only people one knows will be greeted with the salaam.
48. The knowledge of the Shariah will be used to earn worldly things.
49. Acts, which earn the Akhirah, will be used to earn the world.
50. Assets belonging to the nation will be considered and treated as personal treasures by the rulers.
51. Ama'naat will be considered ones personal asset.
52. Zakaat will be considered as a penalty.
53. The lowest and the worst man in the nation will become its leader.
54. People will not obey their fathers.
55. And will mistreat their mothers.
56. And will not hold back from harming their friends.
57. And will obey their wives.
58. And the voices of the men who commit adultery will be raised in mosques.
59. Women who sing will be treated with great deference.
60. Instruments of music will be kept with great care.
61. Alcohol will be drunk on the highways.
62. People will be proud of their acts of persecution.
63. Justice will be sold in the courts.
64. The number of men in the police force will increase.
65. Instead of music, the Quran will be used to gain pleasure for its tune and style (qirat), not for what it preaches, its meaning or for rewards in the Akhirah.
66. Animal fur will be used.
67. The last of the Ummat will curse those before them (clearly seen today in people who call the Prophet's companion's names).
68. Either Allah will send a Red Storm upon you.
69. Or Earthquakes.
70. Or your faces will be changed.
71. Or a rain of rocks from the skies. Asteroids? Meteors.
72. Lies will become a habit of the rulers and the rich.
Subject: Deeply Appreciative
Your website is a treasure of art and a monument of freedom. It's both beautiful to behold and defiantly and powerfully brandishes the freedoms of expression and information-sharing.
I wish you health, safety, and an inextinguishable passion to continue with your work!