I am amazed at the number of people I encounter every holiday season who aren’t aware that this can happen. Yet another thing to give thanks for this year is that most of them are never going to fry a turkey in their lifetimes. On the off chance that some have a “hold my beer” moment, here is a safety reminder to share with them.
WATCH: Shocking video from the National Fire Protection Association shows the dangers of turkey fryers and how quickly things can go wrong. pic.twitter.com/9ck2i8nP1N
— NBC News (@NBCNews) November 23, 2017