Tomi Lahren, the firebrand who was formerly associated with Glenn Beck’s The Blaze, was quasi-fired from the online network, and describes a lot of emotional pain there. Earlier this year, she admitted on The View that she leaned pro-choice, and that position seems to have been the last straw for the rigidly pro-life organization. Lahren gave an exclusive interview to ABC’s Nightline, where she said she feels “lost” without her work, and that, “I’m deeply hurt by what has happened.” For their part, The Blaze is suggesting that they have met her requests and still have her on contract.
WATCH: ABC News Nightline EXCLUSIVE: Tomi Lahren speaks out on lawsuit against TheBlaze: “I'm deeply hurt by what has happened." Tomi Lahren is the former host of “Tomi” for TheBlaze. She is filing a lawsuit against TheBlaze which says they ended her show following her pro-choice comments on ABC’s The View. Tonight on Nightline with Byron Pitts at 12:35am ET.
Posted by Nightline on Wednesday, April 12, 2017