The Morning Briefing: Special Mueller Report Edition and Much, Much More
Good Thursday Morning
Here is what's on the president's agenda today:
- President Trump delivers remarks at the Wounded Warrior Project Soldier Ride
- The president meets with the secretary of State
- President Trump receives his intelligence briefing
- The president heads out to Mar-a-Lago
I have a special "Mueller report" edition of the Morning Briefing for you.
What to know as you read/hear about "The Mueller Report"
All the major media outlets have "guides" about how to read/what it means/what you need to know about the Mueller Report. You don't need to read anything those clowns have prepared because they don't know what the [redacted] they are talking about. The media and the Democrats have made extraordinary claims about this investigation and about all the evidence and "facts" with their manufactured leaks AND THEY HAVE BEEN WRONG for more than two years. They have no credibility. I, on the other hand have been right all along.
There will be a press conference at 9:30 a.m. ET and the report is expected to be delivered to the Hill folk between 11 a.m.-12 p.m. I am ready: plenty of zevia, electrolytes and a nice grass-fed ribeye for my lunch/Mueller report feast.
The Democrats and media, but I repeat myself, are livid that Attorney General Barr is having a press conference before the report is released. They are upset because, as with Barr's four-page letter, they don't want Barr "setting the narrative." They have explicitly stated as much. They want to tell you what to think, not AG Barr, who they have determined went from a most respected jurist to a legal flim-flam man doing Trump's bidding.
Let us begin.
1. The report is not a legal document and it was not intended to be a legal document laying out a legal case. It's a propaganda tool. The purpose of this report is to unload as much dirt and filth on President Trump as possible to be used in the continued operation of "not normalizing" Trump. It will also provide talking points for the #resistance and fodder for the next presidential election—and more information to undermine/ obstruct the Trump presidency. The Mueller report will paint Trump in the worst possible light and it will have very unflattering things about the president in it, so prepare yourself. The Democrats and media will surgically obsess over every iota of information they can exploit against Trump.
2. Whatever has been redacted will "hold the key" to the real crimes, the media and Democrats will tell you. They are already clamoring for the release of all the information: classified information, private information on innocent individuals, grand jury testimony or information that may compromise on-going investigations. But they are not upset that you can't see that information. They are upset that they can't see the information because they are more important. They will not be able to selectively tell you what you need to
know believe. The media and the Democrats have no idea what Barr is going to say at the press conference. He may offer a few sentences, speak about the administrative procedures surrounding the report, and then take questions, but the Democrats aren't acting like that might happen because they want to make noise and undermine the legitimacy of the report as it did not deliver an anti-Trump payload. Some members of Congress will be able to view parts of the report that will be redacted for the public. Details will immediately be leaked and spun by the Democrats.
3. No Trump campaign associate and no Americans were charged with any crimes related to espionage as we were promised for more than two years. According to Barr's letter, there was no evidence of coordination, collusion or conspiracy, so how can there be obstruction of justice if there was no crime?
4. Obstruction of justice is not loudly proclaiming one's innocence. It's not saying to the FBI director that Mike Flynn is a good guy. It's not tweeting that the investigation is a witch hunt, which it was, see #3. Obstruction of justice means threatening people so they do not cooperate with authorities or destroying evidence like say, bleach-bitting your homebrewed computer server or smashing Blackberry cell phones with a hammer. But we know the WH cooperated fully with Mueller's witch hunters. Obstruction is not firing the FBI director as that's a perfectly legal action by the president. It's not threatening to fire Mueller and shutting down the investigation, also a legal action. It will be interesting to see how the Mueller team presents their obstruction of justice claims.
5. The Mueller team did not "decide" on obstruction of justice investigation because the whole witch hunt has to deliver something. There has to be a payout, material to use against Trump, and refusing to make a call on obstruction since they couldn't get him on espionage, works to sustain the cloud of suspicion around Trump for political exploitation. But, simply put, the Mueller team could either brings charges or not and they did not.
Look at this jerk. ‘Keep your mouth shut’: Dems erupt over Barr’s Mueller report rollout
This made me laugh:
Ain't nobody want to see that. Judge Blocks Release of Robert Kraft Massage Parlor Footage
And that's all I've got, now go prepare for the Mueller report.