SCOTUS Protests Are as Salty and Ridiculous as We'd Hoped
President Trump has nominated his pick for the Supreme Court, Brett Kavanaugh, and predictably, there is much weeping and gnashing of teeth from the left. The womyn are lamenting all those abortions they want to have but maybe won't be able to have if SCOTUS overturns Roe v. Wade, leaving abortion to the states. In their minds, this means that they would be automatically dragged into an alley (pregnant or not) and assaulted with a wire hanger by Kavanaugh himself, or something. I really can't figure it out. All I hear is a bunch of caterwauling histrionics about how they love to rip human babies into bloody pieces. Yay, rights!
These protests, we are to believe, spontaneously "broke out" just as the president announced his pick.
Too bad we've already seen the pre-planning all over Facebook, geniuses! This one, in particular, is my favorite of all the hysterical propaganda. Here we have a cartoon of Justice Roberts swearing in a KKK hood-wearing Supreme Court justice. Or is it supposed to be Trump? Who knows, but have they no shame?
"Trump will announce his new Supreme Court Justice nomination tomorrow, Monday, at 9pm, according to new reports," said RefuseFascism.org. "Whoever he chooses will be dangerous for humanity. We must NOT allow this regime to lock in place a fully fascist Supreme Court that strips away the rights of women, Black people, LGBTQ people, immigrants, the environment, and so much more."
So, I guess the protests didn't "break out" then, did they?
The Women's March was so excited to get their objections to the pick out there that they released what looks like Mad Libs made in a Bellevue psyche ward as a press release. They didn't even bother filling in Kavanaugh's name, but left in "XX" in their haste. In the second paragraph they remembered to fill in a name, but didn't bother to look up how it was spelled, proving they have no idea who this nominee is and they don't care, either. Trump nominated him so he must be bad.
Gone is the faux concern over media safety now that the left is angry about something. No one is standing up for the vaunted halls of journalism tonight! In fact, Fox News was run out of their live show because of threats to their safety.
And the #FakeNews is all over this stupid story about a dozen lunatics protesting outside Trump Tower and trying to make it look like a bigger crowd than it is.
I love to imagine the protest organizers with all the pre-printed signs for each potential nominee waiting for the right moment to grab the right stack and hand them out to the homeless people they grabbed off the street to hold the signs in exchange for a hot meal.
Here's some great video of the lunatics on the ground in front of Trump Tower. They should charge extra for the rooms that face the street because I would pay extra to kick up my feet and enjoy a bottle of Trump wine watching the unhinged insanity from the safety of my room in a glittering gold tower. (Please note: the media outnumbers the protesters.)
It turns out that we aren't the only ones who are tired of the protests. The protesters are suffering from protest fatigue too. The struggle is real.
Oh, I don't know... maybe go about your life and show up to vote the next time around? But that's just me. Apparently, a whole bunch of other people are just going to keep rolling around on the ground in their own vomit for the next
two six years.
I'd like to give a big shout-out to this gentleman for showing us what the #FakeNews never will: the wide-angle shot of protesters! CNN is sure to give us lots of close-ups making this crowd appear massive (and maybe even photoshopping in some folks) but thanks to this guy, we can all just laugh. Rest assured, 80 percent of these protesters were bribed with money and free food to be there. The other 20 percent work for Media Matters, RefuseFascism, Antifa or the Women's March.
Let's just hope these fools don't ramp up the insanity so high that innocent people get caught up in the violence.
The lunatics are out and this one has been reported to law enforcement by many people. Imagine the kind of mental instability it takes to threaten the minor children of some appointee you don't like! These people are unhinged.
"Phuck #Kavanaugh, time for social media to go after him, his wife, and his kids. Take no prisoners..." says @nolan_nyc (one can only hope 4chan will figure out his identity before he harms someone or himself). Get help, people. This is not healthy or normal. Don't you have other things to do? Rock climbing... kombucha-making... swinging? Anything would be better than starting wars you can't win, okay? Please try to remember who owns all the guns. (Hint: Not you.)