- Nurture or nurture? Nurture.
- If a child needs more time to learn something, be patient. [No change]
- Surely your child is misbehaving for a good reason.
- Don’t tell your child “it” is wrong, even if it is, which it isn’t.
- Let your child do what he wants.
- Let your child do what she wants.
- Let your child do what it wants.
- When a child feels accepted he learns to trust himself. [No change]
- Stop complaining about your child. Reread #1, 3, 4, and 7.
- How dare you talk back to your child.
But if Ms. Montessori says it works….