Halloween is just around the corner, and kids are beginning to ask each other the legendary question, “What are you going to be for Halloween this year?” Here are our top 10 DIY costume ideas that are cute, funny and guaranteed to put a smile on your face.
1. A classic character from a classic movie, “Kip” from Napoleon Dynamite.
2. “Summon your eagle powers!” – Nacho Libre.
3. Forrest finally got his first mate on his shrimpin’ boat! Forrest Gump and Lt. Dan.
4. “In God We Trust.” This boy would make Abe proud.
5. This character made us all weep like babies! Carl Fredricksen from Up.
6. She shouldn’t have eaten the prototype because now she’s a blueberry! Violet Beauregarde from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.
7. This little gumball machine couldn’t get any cuter!
8. This little one is fresh out of the cabbage patch!
9. “They’re creepy and they’re kooky, mysterious and spooky.” Wednesday Addams and Cousin It.
10. Everyone needs a Harry Potter baby plant! Specimen #432B.
We’d love to see your little ones in their costumes! Send your photos to [email protected].