If you went to school in the ’80s, these were the 10 things that you couldn’t live without. This list is sure to take you back to the totally tubular era!
1. An overly sweet, but balanced breakfast.
2. A Trapper Keeper that kept you organized and looking cool.
3. A precious sticker collection; puffy and smelly stickers were priceless.
4. A metal lunchbox featuring your favorite television show or movie, complete with a thermos full of milk.
5. A Dewey Decimal System library catalog that made us all smarter or at the very least, made it easier to find a copy of Are You There God? It’s Me, Margaret.
6. Episodes of “School House Rock” that taught us everything we needed to know about the Constitution and conjunctions.
7. Aqua Net hairspray. It was our best friend (or so we thought).
8. Pegged pants and scrunchy socks that took the fashion world by storm.
9. A mix tape that your boyfriend made for you.
10. Daily episodes of “After School Special” that taught us valuable lessons and starred the dreamy Scott Baio.