- Must be at least 18 years of age and a U.S. resident to enter. Predictions must be submitted before 3 p.m. Eastern (Noon Pacific) on March 6, 2012.
- Only one entry per participant. Winners of the previous Nostradamus contest are ineligible to win this contest. Employees of PJ Media and the immediate families and members of the household of any such employees, are not eligible to enter or win. Odds of winning will be determined by number of entrants.
- You must enter a valid email address to be entered to win.
- In the very unlikely event of a tie, winners will be determined by the time of the entry. Contestants who entered the contest the earliest will be declared the winners.
- Entries will be compared with the results as reported by the Associated Press, which pulls information from the states’ departments of election. The entries for the candidates named in the contest who come closest to the Associated Press reported results as of Noon Eastern on March 7, 2012, will be declared the winners. Votes for other candidates will not count. Results that are modified due to events after March 7, 2012 will not be counted.
- Winners will be notified on or after Wednesday, March 7, 2012, and will have a period of three (3) business days to respond in order to receive the prize(s).
- The winners will be able to choose from three available prizes, with the first place winner receiving the first pick. As the prizes are claimed, each subsequent winner will be able to choose from the remaining prizes until all three are claimed.