Auto Updates Comments
  • Oct 07, 2020 10:37 PM est | Stephen Green

Last plug!

If you’re enjoying tonight’s drunkblog, you’ll love the old-school, in-depth features available exclusively to our VIP subscribers. You’ll get extra content including exclusive podcasts and live video chats from all your favorite PJ Media writers.

Drunkblog readers enjoy a 35% discount — offered for only the second time ever — by using tonight’s exclusive promo code: BANNON.

As in Roger T. "Race" Bannon. AKA, Mike Pence’s super-awesome macho-yet-laid-back cartoon alter ego.

You can sign up here.

Seriously, I love so much writing and live-chatting for our VIP members, and my one real hope is that it shows.

• Oct 07, 2020 10:36 PM est | Stephen Green

And that's it for tonight.

I'll leave the "What did it all mean" chin-stroking pieces to our more sober PJ writers like Tyler, Kruiser, Jeff, and Megan, who have all been having a blast chatting it up on our private Slack channel.

As for me, I've been at my desk, with only a couple of breaks for lunch and dinner, since about 5:30 am Mountain time.

So if you'll excuse me, I'm going to down what's left my my foruth vodka-rocks, pour myself a bedtime brandy, and see just how quickly I can pass out.

The comments section remains open all night, and I hope you'll take advantage.

• Oct 07, 2020 10:34 PM est | Stephen Green

Also: TRUE.

• Oct 07, 2020 10:33 PM est | Stephen Green
"Joe Biden has a history of lifting people up."

Fact Check: TRUE.

Even if it's usually so he can see up their skirts.

• Oct 07, 2020 10:32 PM est | Stephen Green

Meanwhile, we could have used a real, direct question to Harris about this stuff.

• Oct 07, 2020 10:31 PM est | Stephen Green

Pence handles these silly questions with grace.

This is why he's the Veep and I'm the guy who drinks his way through these things.

On the other hand: We all know I'm far from alone in that. ;)

• Oct 07, 2020 10:29 PM est | Stephen Green

FFS.

I hate, hate, HATE these "questions from an eighth-grader" bits.

• Oct 07, 2020 10:29 PM est | Stephen Green

To be fair, isn't that what Page is there to do?

• Oct 07, 2020 10:26 PM est | Stephen Green

Exit Question from Jeff Reynolds: "Has she said anything about peaceful transition?"

• Oct 07, 2020 10:25 PM est | Stephen Green

I wouldn't say "gaffe machine," but she's clearly out of her depth.

• Oct 07, 2020 10:25 PM est | Stephen Green

When Dan Crenshaw first gained fame, my wife kept looking at me kind of sideways, and I finally figured out she was trying to see how I'd look in an eyepatch.

• Oct 07, 2020 10:22 PM est | Stephen Green

Last Topic: How will Republicans steal or tarnish the election?

• Oct 07, 2020 10:22 PM est | Stephen Green

Pence going to TOWN on Harris as SanFran DA and it's just brutal.

• Oct 07, 2020 10:20 PM est | Stephen Green

And -- who had 10:20? -- here's the "Fine People" smear.

• Oct 07, 2020 10:19 PM est | Stephen Green

Harris just opened the door on her record as a DA.

• Oct 07, 2020 10:19 PM est | Stephen Green

There's a fly on Pence's hair.

Whatever you think of him politically, he's showing amazing restraint not swatting it.

• Oct 07, 2020 10:17 PM est | Stephen Green

I'm not sure how much he needs to do with it.

The riots affect few cities, none in play on November 3.

That said, Pence is making a nice, quiet case about small business people (mostly minority) being punished by the rioters.

• Oct 07, 2020 10:15 PM est | Stephen Green

Let's play a game called How Many Lies Will Harris Tell About Breonna Taylor?

There are no winners, because math hasn't come up with enough numbers to count them.

• Oct 07, 2020 10:12 PM est | Stephen Green

Harris, BTW, still won't answer the court-packing question.

Neither will Biden.

• Oct 07, 2020 10:12 PM est | Stephen Green

Getting a history lecture from Kamala Harris is like getting a root canal from Christian Szell.

Comments