24 Counterculture Warriors Writing New Worlds Into Existence
Editor’s Note: This is the seventh collection of interviews and story excerpts spotlighting some of the most innovative fiction writers at the recently-launched new media publishing platform Liberty Island. An index of 8 newly-released stories can be found here. Please check out this interview Sarah Hoyt conducted with CEO Adam Bellow here to learn more: “It also has a unique mission: to serve as the platform and gathering-place for the new right-of-center counterculture.” Also see COO David S. Bernstein’s recent essay here in which he defines Liberty Island as, “an imaginative playground where brilliant and creative people can test their ideas without being harassed or threatened by the new breed of ‘community activists’ who police thought and speech in the media.”
Most importantly, support Liberty Island’s crowd-funding efforts here where you can pre-order the upcoming novels and learn about other incentives.
2. Steve Poling: Is Cthulhu Tastier Fried or Barbecued?
5. Keith Korman: 'I Have No Friends: I Make My Mind My Friend.'
6. Abbey Clarke: A Demon’s Heart: Can Evil Incarnate Ever Find Salvation?
7. Jamie Wilson: A Gen-X Gandalf Mom Casting Thomas Sowell Spells
8. Clay Waters: 'You Obviously Feel This Ocean Mythos Deep In Your DNA...'
9. Todd Seavey: 'It Was Star Wars That Taught Me to Love Science, Fantasy, Music, and Capitalism Simultaneously'
10. Stephen McDonald: 'Long-Term, I’d Like to Hire Others to Produce More Content Set in This Shared Universe...'
11. Pierre V. Comtois: Golfing on the Moon
12. Aaron Smith: ‘I Spell ‘Magicks’ With a ‘K’ to Both Confound Proofreaders and to Signify It’s Not a White-Bunny-Being-Pulled-Out-of-The-Hat Kind of Magic.’
14. Ted Elrick: ‘When a Guy’s Got That Kind of Control, You Gotta Admire It.’
15. Frank J. Fleming: Who Murdered the Dinosaurs?
16. R.K. Delka: ‘I’m the Constitution, Dammit!’
18. Roy Griffis: ‘An Antidote to the Nihilistic Crap That Is Being Peddled’
19. David Churchill Barrow: 'The Smoking, Dirty, Jagged Line of Rocks on that Ridge Seemed to Mock God Himself...'
20. Michael Sheldon: What Could Be Better Than Fresh Apricots?
21. Sabrina Chase: Women Can Be Mad Scientists Too
23. Erich Forschler: ‘The Road Might Be His Best Work, But My Favorite is No Country for Old Men.‘
24. Tom Weiss: In the Ashes: A War Screenplay
Article printed from PJ Lifestyle: http://pjmedia.com/lifestyle
URL to article: http://pjmedia.com/lifestyle/2014/6/28/24-counterculture-warriors-writing-new-worlds-into-existence