Could the Rape Jihad Come to America?

The Qur’an allows Muslim men to have sex with slave girls, the “captives of the right hand” (4:3; 4:23-4).

Robert Spencer

September 16, 2013 - 2:00 pm
article-2091669-11743820000005DC-221_235x335

Sunny Islam raped women to punish them for violating Islamic law by being out without a male companion.

At the height of the controversy over U.S. military intervention in Syria, as I noted last week, an Iranian official named Alireza Forghani issued a novel threat to the United States: if the U.S. entered Syria, he said, there would be “mass abductions and brutal killings of American citizens around the world and the rape and killing of one of Obama’s daughters should the United States attack Syria.” Forghani said that within two days of the beginning of the military action, a relative of every U.S. cabinet member, ambassador, and military commander around the world would be abducted and mutilated, all to be lavishly depicted in lurid YouTube videos.

As David Swindle noted right after the Boston Marathon jihad bombing,

We are now entering a new phase of the Islamic war to replace liberal societies with Sharia law. This is World War IV, a multi-decade conflict that will be for our generation what the war against Nazism and Fascism was for our grandparents. Except it will probably be worse.

Forghani’s threat illustrated just how much worse it could get. It is not outside the realm of possibility that his threat could come true, and that Islamic jihadis worldwide could begin raping, torturing and murdering Americans in large numbers, and filming the whole thing as they filmed the beheadings of Daniel Pearl, Nicholas Berg, Paul Marshall Johnson, and others. This could conceivably happen in the United States as well. Rape has always been a weapon of war; German women in Berlin as it was falling to the Soviets in April 1945 grew accustomed to regular rapes from the Soviet soldiers. This became so common that in their black humor they joked, “Better a Russki on the belly than an Ami on the head” – that is, better to be raped by a Russian than to fall victim to an American bombing raid.But it couldn’t possibly happen here, could it? Well, why not? It is already happening in Britain, where an appallingly large number of Muslim rape gangs have abducted English girls, gang-raped them, forced them into prostitution, and in some cases killed them. These gangs have frequently made statements that indicate that they see their actions as justified because their victims are non-Muslim; one Muslim who murdered his captive sex slave called her a “kuffar bitch” – that is, an infidel. Many of the captors have been noted for being particularly devout Muslims; one even raped numerous girls to punish them for being outside without permission of a male guardian, which is a crime in Islamic law. One judge told a captor, “You preyed on these girls because they were not part of your community or religion.”

Aren't they cute these little pr*cks? We had one around here that abducted and abused a 13 year old girl. His house was burned down last week by a group of about 200 people. Police and firefighters were inconvenienced on their way to the fire, arriving a bit too late. He now refuses to make bail. He's afraid of leaving the city jail he says. Something tells me that he is going to meet his Maker soon after being put in jail. It will be funny when he shows up before the Throne of Glory with a prison fire extinguisher up his ***
Do this below the Mason-Dixon line, and there's going to be one hell of a lot of mangled bodies found out in the swamps. Evolution in action, I say.
I live in a small city in a rural area of a western state. The women here, regardless of what they are, or aren't in the habit of wearing in public, have never, by and large, had to worry about being raped. If that ever happens, whether because of muslim gangs, or other misguided souls, the men in this community would solve the problem by relieving the responsible parties of their testicles through the timely application of either a dull knife, or more likely, an axe. Diversity be damned.
According to feminist dogma, America is already a rape culture. Robert Spencer, you are a rapist by definition. What difference does it make if some Muslims join you in your vile crimes? It will only prove feminists right and make them happy.
That's why the daughters are all in MMA and learning firearms and weapons training. The hard part is teaching situational awareness. By the time I'm done, it won't be the men in the family predators will fear. Maybe I'll buy the daughters combat tomahawks for Christmas this year...
I was fishing at a lake a few weeks ago and two guys were walking along the dock near the spot I was fishing. One looked to be Mexican, the other either Arab or maybe Pakistani. The Pakistani got off the dock and stood about 15 feet away from me while the Mexican stood on the dock facing me, asking me questions such as how often I come out to the lake. I glanced at the Pakistani a few times but he said nothing to me and more or less glared at me. It was a pretty weird incident. Maybe the running shorts I was wearing irritated the Paki/Arab. I am going to see about arming myself.
It should be noted that Great Britain was once known as a rather violent and individualistic society. One hundred and fifty years ago, if these rape gangs operated in Great Britain, every single Muslim living there would have had to had been deported for their own safety. That is no more. Progressivism neuters men. Entitlements make them malleable and easy to control. Add in the mantra of Diversity, and tolerance and you have a society that is castrated, effette, and just waiting to be dominated.

Here in the US, when Islam makes its move it won't be through violence. Nope. It will be through our Pop Culture and the moral vacuum being created by Secularism.
I don't give a $hit what the Koran says. My .357 says "no."
Any one pay attention to that Million Muslim march over Labor Day? The one that the biker dudes and dudettes took over for a Two Million Biker Ride? The one picture I saw of the "million Muslims" had exactly 8 people in it. That tells me that Muslims in America still have the sense Allah gave them not to push it when they're out in public on their own and not being protected by the Diversity Police. They can kill their own women when they get uppity and try to leave, but they even get busted for that since the laws here in US of A frown on that sort of behavior. Except maybe the Somali's, but they seem to be deficient mentally as well as in all other ways.
One of my daughters get touched, it will take the rat bastard three days to die. Screaming all the way.
I don't care who the woman or girl may be. I figure that removing the eyelids and breaking arms and legs, then leaving 'em in the hills for the little animals would be all the charity they deserve. Too bad there's no pig farms up this way.
As a father, brother, grandfather, and even uncle, of several red blooded American females, I strongly suggest that any of you rag headed camel humping morons try any of that here, that you just don't!

Not only will you have all the male members of the family to deal with, but there would be a most significant possibility that they would not survive the massive ass stomping from the ladies themselves!
We should stop saying Sharia Law as if it were a body of jurisprudence worthy of respect and emulation instead of a weird concoction of rules and regulations intended to hold power for primitive control freaks.

Mohammed got a lot of friendly household management tips from the Angel Gabriel which, reportedly as much as 150 years after his death, were recorded in a book we call the Koran.

Sharia has been elaborated & cemented over the centuries by all the people who came after and decided there were some good crowd control ideas in there.

~Signed,

The cynic

My education on this Gabriel and crowd control angles are deficient. Would you please link to something that elaborates?
This is some scummy "religion", ain't it?
I now understand why the Hindus didn't want them uin their country. I alwasy knew that the Muslim invasion of India was a brutal affair, so that normal Hindus welcomed the British government with at least some gratitude for getting rid of these Muslim rulers, who had taken over about half the country over a couple of centuries.
India has nukes because they aren't letting any Muslims get control again.
The "Religion of Piss" strikes again.
What lovely people.
No wonder they're so protective of Mohammed. He was a right sc bag!
A religion founded on the principles of Ghenghis Khan would be more civil.
1 2 3 4 Next View All