The 10 Life Improvement Quotes So Essential I Have Them on My Wall
6) The prayer of Jabez: "Jabez cried out to the God of Israel, 'Oh, that you would bless me and enlarge my territory! Let your hand be with me, and keep me from harm so that I will be free from pain.' And God granted his request." -- 1 Chronicles 4:10
7) On effort: "Look at a day when you are supremely satisfied at the end. It's not a day when you lounge around doing nothing; it's when you've had everything to do and you've done it." -- Margaret Thatcher
8) On drive: "If you plan on being anything less than you are capable of being, you will probably be unhappy all the days of your life." -- Abraham Maslow
9) On execution: "Winning is not a sometime thing: it's an all time thing. You don't win once in a while; you don't do the right thing once in a while; you do them right all the time. Winning is a habit. Unfortunately, so is losing." -- Vince Lombardi
10) On my mentality: "Comfort is your enemy."
Article printed from PJ Lifestyle: http://pjmedia.com/lifestyle
URL to article: http://pjmedia.com/lifestyle/2013/5/6/the-10-life-improvement-quotes-so-essential-i-have-them-on-my-wall