December 22, 2012

SEE, THIS IS WHY PEOPLE hate Vegans. Not all of them are that self-righteous. But the 90% who are give the other 10% an undeserved bad name . . . .

Comments are closed.
InstaPundit is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.