Protesters who “feel the Bern” are camped out in front of CNN’s headquarters in Hollywood, California, complaining about the lopsided coverage the network has given to Democrat frontrunner Hillary Clinton and Republican frontrunner Donald Trump.
Sanders supporters united online, using the Twitter hashtags #OccupyCNN and #BernieBlackout. Reports have estimated that over 1,000 rallied to push back against allegedly biased reporting. Online, many Sanders backers noted that Time Warner, the company which owns CNN, has contributed heavily to Clinton’s political efforts in the past.
What follows is PJ Media’s list of the ten best tweets from #OccupyCNN. Enjoy!
1. A leading voice for Sanders in California attacked the network for overlooking an event with 27,000 people in Los Angeles.
— CA for Bernie (@CA4Bernie) April 4, 2016
2. Here’s a street view of the protest.
3. Is this person supporting Sanders or mocking him?
— The Progressive Mind (@Libertea2012) April 4, 2016
Next Page: Clinton News Network?
4. This is just hilarious.
5. “Clinton News Network.” These could be Cruz or Trump supporters.
6. Follow the money.
Next Page: Is CNN in denial about the socialist hordes at its gates?
7. Feel the Bern-mentum.
8. Four hours later… You will be made to feel the Bern!
9. CNN versus the outside world?
10. And is someone in denial right now?