PJM Political: Of Tea Parties and Tea Leaves
- Taken from his weekly Instavision show on PJTV.com, Glenn Reynolds interviews Byron York, chief political correspondent of the Washington Examiner, on RNC Chairman Michael Steele putting the party back into the Grand Old Party.
- Ed Driscoll (hey, that's me!) interviews Elizabeth Crum, inveterate Twitter user, the editor of Nevada News Bureau.com and a political analyst for KTNV Channel 13, the ABC affiliate in Las Vegas. They’ll discuss the two big Senate races in Nevada this year: Republican John Ensign, who’s in the midst of an ethics investigation, and Democrat Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, whose poll numbers are currently somewhere south of Jimmy Hoffa.
- James Lileks on the on the death of Polish President Lech Kaczynski in a tragic plane crash in Russia.
- PJTV’s Brandi Milloy speaks with Michael Barone of the Washington Examiner on the fall races.
- Steve checks in on location, in a segment recorded live at the April 15th Tucson AZ Tea Party, where he’s joined by PJTV’s Stephen Kruiser, and pundit and radio host, James T. Harris.
- Produced by your humble Blogospheric narrator.
Article printed from Ed Driscoll: https://pjmedia.com/eddriscoll
URL to article: https://pjmedia.com/eddriscoll/2010/4/17/pjm-political-of-tea-parties-and-tea-leaves