From NY To CA: South Park, and Tales of the Parentheses States' Fiscal Woes
Taken from this week's edition of PJM Political, Ed Driscoll interviews Brian Anderson, City Journal magazine’s executive editor and the author of 2005’s South Park Conservatives, in a wide-ranging interview recorded live on location at the Manhattan Institute's offices, a stone-throw away from Grand Central Station.
Click below to listen:
Topics discussed include:
- The death threats that South Park's producers have received for depicting — or not depicting — the Islamic prophet, Muhammad.
- The show's pre-9/11 showing of Muhammad's image without incident.
- California and New York's fiscal woes.
- How the elections in CA, and nationwide will shape out this fall.
- The state of alternative media, and the Obama administration's ongoing efforts to squelch it.
- And City Journal magazine's upcoming 20th anniversary this fall.
Tune in each Saturday to Sirus-XM’s POTUS channel (#110 on Sirius, #130 on XM) at (all times eastern) 6:00 am, 12:00 pm, 6:00 pm, and Sunday at midnight (also eastern time zone) for the weekly edition of Pajamas Media’s PJM Political.
To hear this week's show in its entirety, just click here.
Article printed from PJ Media: https://pjmedia.com/
URL to article: https://pjmedia.com/blog/tales-of-the-parentheses-states-fiscal-woes