PJM Political 9/18/10: Selling Tea to New Castle
Tune in each Saturday to Sirus-XM’s POTUS channel (#110 on Sirius, #130 on XM) at (all times eastern) 6:00 am, 12:00 pm, 6:00 pm, and Sunday at midnight (also eastern time zone) for the weekly edition of Pajamas Media’s PJM Political.
If you missed this week’s show, click below to listen:
Join host Stephen Green of VodkaPundit.com for a look at both DC and Delaware, this week's exciting new hotbed of politics:
- Ed Driscoll interviews David Limbaugh about his new book on President Obama, Crimes Against Liberty. This interview was edited for time constraints; watch for the full-length version shortly.
- Steve interviews James Lileks on Christine O’Donnell’s improbable win this week in the Delaware primaries.
- Glenn Reynolds interviews pollster Scott Rasmussen on the November midterms.
- Ed interviews Rick Calvert about next month’s Blog World & New Media Expo in Las Vegas, and how candidates are using new media in the midterms.
- Taken from PJTV’s weekly Poliwood show, Roger L. Simon and Lionel Chetwynd discuss on Hollywood’s love of school-themed movies.
- Produced by Ed Driscoll.
If you missed any recent edition of PJM Political, click here and scroll through for hours of audio archives. And tune in to Pajamas Media’s PJTV.com for video coverage throughout the week. If you like what you see there, please consider subscribing to PJTV. Unlike the effectively state-run legacy media, alternative media needs reader and viewer support to flourish.
Article printed from PJ Media: https://pjmedia.com/
URL to article: https://pjmedia.com/blog/pjm-political-91810-selling-tea-to-new-castle