PJM Political 7/4/09: A Tale Of Two States' Economies
Tune in each Saturday to Sirus-XM's POTUS channel (#110 on Sirius, #130 on XM) at (all times eastern) 6:00 am, 12:00 pm, 6:00 pm, and Sunday at midnight (also eastern time zone) for the weekly edition of Pajamas Media's PJM Political!
If you missed this week's show, click below to listen:
Join host Steve Green of VodkaPundit.com for an Independence Day snapshot of Washington -- and beyond:
- Steve asks, forget President Hasselhoff; have we elected President Zelig?
- Five questions for James Lileks, including one on Minnesota's newest senator.
- Bill Whittle interviews contrarian conservative David Frum about his new book, his new Website, and whether or not the GOP has a "Rush Limbaugh Problem."
- Joe Hicks interviews David Davenport on the Hoover Institute on California's budget crisis -- leading to the state issuing "IOUs" to defer the bills.
- Glenn Reynolds interviews Gov. Rick Perry of Texas. His state's remarkably resilient economy provides a sharp contrast to California's woes.
- Produced by Ed Driscoll.