PJM Political 7/18/09: One Giant Leap For Blogkind!
Tune in each Saturday to Sirus-XM's POTUS channel (#110 on Sirius, #130 on XM) at (all times eastern) 6:00 am, 12:00 pm, 6:00 pm, and Sunday at midnight (also eastern time zone) for the weekly edition of Pajamas Media's PJM Political!
If you missed this week's show, click below to listen:
Join host Steve Green of VodkaPundit.com for a snapshot of Washington -- and beyond:
- Steve and Ed Driscoll discuss Judge Sonia Sotomayor’s appearance before the Senate this week, the Brave New World of "Health Care Reform" and the 40th anniversary of the Apollo 11 moon landing.
- Steve interviews James Lileks on the future of his newspaper, the Minneapolis Star-Tribune, in the age of the Internet.
- Taken from his Silicon Graffiti videoblog, Ed interviews Scott Baker and Liz Stephans of Breitbart.tv’s daily B-Cast Internet news show, on the coming convergence of traditional and Web-based television.
- Jennifer Rubin, Pajamas’ DC editor talks with Diana Furchtgott-Roth, a senior fellow with the Hudson Institute, on the influence of the AFL-CIO in Washington, DC.
- Glenn Reynolds of Instapundit.com interviews Joseph Cao (R-LA), one of the rarest of endangered species in 2009 DC: the freshman Republican.
- Pajamas’ CEO Roger L. Simon speaks with documentary filmmaker Chris Burgard, just back from Honduras, where he videotaped a series of special reports on that nation’s constitutional crisis for PJTV.com.
- Produced by Ed Driscoll.