PJM Political 7/16/08: Deep Inside the Media-Industrial Complex!
Tune in each Wednesday to XM Channel #130, POTUS '08 at our new day and time of 1:00 PM Eastern/10:00 AM Pacific for Pajamas Media's weekly PJM Political show! (And at 12:00 AM Eastern Friday/9:00 PM Pacific Thursday for a rebroadcast.) If you missed this week's show, click below to listen:
Host Steve Green of VodkaPundit takes listeners on a walking tour of the MSM, through the intersection of news, entertainment and politics, including:
- Steve's take on the untimely passing of Tony Snow, and the New Yorker's crazed Obama cover.
- Charles Johnson of Little Green Footballs and co-founder of Pajamas Media on Iran's better missiles through Photoshop, and the attack of the clone tool!
- James Lileks on AMC's Mad Men series, and viewing the early 1960s through the twin prisms of the Kennedy/Nixon election and Madison Avenue.
- Christian Toto of the Washington Times and PJM on HBO's Generation Kill miniseries, set at the dawn of the Iraq War.
- Tom Blumer of BizzyBlog, Newsbusters and PJM explains if the economy is in recession, or merely playing one on TV.
- Produced By Ed Driscoll.
Article printed from PJ Media: http://pjmedia.com/
URL to article: http://pjmedia.com/blog/pjm-political-71608-deep-inside-the-media-industrial-complex