PJM Political 12/5/09: The Science Is Scuttled!
Tune in each Saturday to Sirus-XM's POTUS channel (#110 on Sirius, #130 on XM) at (all times eastern) 6:00 am, 12:00 pm, 6:00 pm, and Sunday at midnight (also eastern time zone) for the weekly edition of Pajamas Media's PJM Political!
If you missed this week's show, click below to listen:
- Allen Barton of PJTV.com interviews Marlo Lewis of the Competitive Enterprise Institute about “ClimateGate”, the hacked emails of the Climate Research Unit of Britain’s University of East Anglia, one of the world’s leading clearinghouses for global warming research. Plus a preview of his upcoming interview with Alan Carlin, a senior operations research analyst with the EPA, and Pajamas Media contributor.
- In light of ClimateGate, from their weekly “Poliwood” series on PJTV.com, Pajamas CEO Roger L. Simon and fellow Academy Award-nominated screenwriter Lionel Chetwynd call for the Oscar to be rescinded for Al Gore’s agitpropumentary, An Inconvenient Truth.
- Steve takes a quick snapshot of “The Week In Blogs.”
- Five Questions for James Lileks, including ClimateGate and President Obama's call for a surge in Afghanistan.
- Glenn Reynolds interviews best-selling Australian science fiction author John Birmingham, creator of the Axis of Time series.
- Produced by Ed Driscoll.
If you missed any recent edition of PJM Political, click here and scroll through for hours of audio archives. And tune in to Pajamas Media’s PJTV.com for wall-to-wall coverage of ClimateGate throughout the week.