PJM Political 1/23/10: It's The Truck, Right? -- Chicks Dig The Truck
For our listeners who also tune in to us on Sirius-XM, you’ve noticed we’ve not been heard in our usual spot this week. We’re on a short vacation while we finalize our 2010 arrangements; we’ll be back on Sirius-XM’s POTUS Channel in a week or two. So please check our website for word of our 2010 schedule.
In the meantime, don't miss this exclusive podcast-only edition of this week's show:
Join host Steve Green of VodkaPundit.com for a snapshot of Washington...and Massachusetts:
- Glenn Reynolds interviews Michael Barone of the Washington Examiner -- the Democrats’ supermajority is gone, and Barone says it’s only the beginning.
- From PJTV’s Trifecta series, Scott Ott of Scrappleface.com, PJTV’s own Bill Whittle and Steve discuss who should get the credit for Scott Brown’s victory: the Republican Party -- or the Tea Party?
- The Supreme Court has ruled against the infamous McCain/Feingold campaign finance legislation. Will big money wreck American politics? Or will voters still recognize BS when they see it? From PJTV's Front Page, Allen Barton talks with fellow PJTV regular Joe Hicks, and Terry Jones of Investor’s Business Daily.
- The left has ostracized him, but progressive Democrat Thomas W. Fuller won’t toe the party line on global warming. Pajamas Media’s CEO Roger L. Simon talks with the co-author of Climategate: The CRUtape Letters.
- From PJTV's weekly Poliwood series, Roger and fellow screenwriter Lionel Chetwynd explore the new “history” TV series that Oliver Stone will be producing for Showtime -- which among other things, promises to put Hitler and Stalin into "context."
- This week's show ends with Steve's round up of the Week In Blogs – and after the Massachusetts Miracle, and the MSM’s warm, welcoming embrace of newly minted Senator Brown, what a week it was.
- Produced by Ed Driscoll.
("Change" thumbnail above originally found at the Chicago Boyz Website.)