PJM Political 1/16/10: Smurfs, Spies, And Jell-O Shots!
For our listeners who also tune in to us on Sirius-XM, you’ve noticed we’ve not been heard in our usual spot this week. We’re on a short vacation while we finalize our 2010 arrangements; we’ll be back on Sirius-XM’s POTUS Channel in a week or two. So please check our website for word of our 2010 schedule.
In the meantime, don't miss this exclusive podcast-only edition of this week's show:
Join host Steve Green of VodkaPundit.com for a snapshot of Washington and beyond:
- Allen Barton speaks with Terry Jones of Investor’s Business Daily, and pollster Alex Bratty on whether or not the GOP's Scott Brown can surge in the final days of his campaign to snag a vacant Senate seat in a very blue state.
- From PJTV.com’s Poliwood series, Roger L. Simon and Lionel Chetwynd dissect James Cameron's blockbuster Avatar. Is it a technical triumph or a lefty agenda laden piece of technojunk?
- What will happen if President Obama doesn't reconcile his inner-Jefferson with his inner-Wilson? That's the question that Glenn Reynolds asks Walter Russell Mead, Senior Fellow with the Council on Foreign Relations.
- Last week, PJTV.com sent Bill Whittle to Washington DC. Two whistleblowers that Bill speaks with believe that radical Islam's influence over our government is growing and having access to our national security secrets is part of a much larger strategy. (Part one of a two-part series on PJTV. Watch Part I here; Part II here.)
- Steve’s Week in Blogs segment, complete with the odd (very odd!) Jell-O shot with Paul Begala.
- Produced by Ed Driscoll.