PJM Political 11/13/10: NYT Down; Women, Children, Olbermann Hardest Hit
Tune in each Saturday to Sirus-XM’s POTUS channel (#110 on Sirius, #130 on XM) at (all times eastern) 6:00 am, 12:00 pm, 6:00 pm, and Sunday at midnight (also eastern time zone) for the weekly edition of Pajamas Media’s PJM Political.
If you missed this week’s show, click below to listen:
Join host Stephen Green of VodkaPundit.com for more post-election recap:
- Ed Driscoll interviews veteran journalist (whose career began at the NYT) William McGowan about his new book, Gray Lady Down: What the Decline and Fall of The New York Times Means for America. (Watch for this space for the unedited version of this interview.)
- Host Steve Green’s weekly Five Questions for James Lileks.
- Glenn Reynolds interviews pollster Scott Rasmussen on the midterms.
- From their weekly PJTV Poliwood show, Roger L. Simon and Lionel Chetwynd discuss two very different independent films, one set in the heartlands of America, the other on the Upper West Side of Manhattan, and handicap their Oscar chances.
- From PJTV’s Weekly Trifecta show, Steve Green, Scott Ott and Stephen Kruiser debate the merits of the strange, brief time-out MSNBC gave to Keith Olbermann last week.
- Produced by Ed Driscoll.
If you missed any recent edition of PJM Political, click here and scroll through for hours of audio archives. And tune in to Pajamas Media’s PJTV.com for video coverage throughout the week. If you like what you see there, please consider subscribing to PJTV. Unlike the effectively state-run legacy media, alternative media needs reader and viewer support to flourish.