PJM Political 10/9/10: What's the Carbon Footprint of the MSM's Memory Hole?
Tune in each Saturday to Sirus-XM’s POTUS channel (#110 on Sirius, #130 on XM) at (all times eastern) 6:00 am, 12:00 pm, 6:00 pm, and Sunday at midnight (also eastern time zone) for the weekly edition of Pajamas Media’s PJM Political.
If you missed this week’s show, click below to listen:
Join host Stephen Green of VodkaPundit.com for a look at DC and beyond:
- Glenn Reynolds interviews fellow Tennessean, Sen. Bob Corker (R-TN) on America’s exploding deficit.
- Steve's weekly five questions for James Lileks segment.
- Ed Driscoll interviews W. Joseph Campbell, ex-veteran AP reporter turned professor of communication at American University in Washington, DC. Campbell, who blogs at Media Myth Alert is the author of the new book, Getting It Wrong: Ten of the Greatest Misreported Stories in American Journalism. (This interview was edited for time; watch this space for the complete version shortly.)
- Taken from PJTV’s weekly Poliwood show, Roger L. Simon and Lionel Chetwynd debate the craftsmanship of films then and now.
- Taken from PJTV’s Trifecta series, Steve, Scott Ott of Scrappleface, and Stephen Kruiser, star of stage, screen and Twitter, debate the astonishing 10:10 climate change video written by veteran British comedy writer Richard Curtis (Four Weddings and a Funeral, Notting Hill).
- Produced by Ed Driscoll.
If you missed any recent edition of PJM Political, click here and scroll through for hours of audio archives. And tune in to Pajamas Media’s PJTV.com for video coverage throughout the week. If you like what you see there, please consider subscribing to PJTV. Unlike the effectively state-run legacy media, alternative media needs reader and viewer support to flourish.
Article printed from PJ Media: https://pjmedia.com/
URL to article: https://pjmedia.com/blog/pjm-political-10910-whats-the-carbon-footprint-of-the-msms-memory-hole