PJM Political 10/23/10: The Liberal Cocoon and its Discontents
Tune in each Saturday to Sirus-XM’s POTUS channel (#110 on Sirius, #130 on XM) at (all times eastern) 6:00 am, 12:00 pm, 6:00 pm, and Sunday at midnight (also eastern time zone) for the weekly edition of Pajamas Media’s PJM Political.
If you missed this week’s show, click below to listen:
Join host Stephen Green of VodkaPundit.com for a look at DC and beyond:
- Taken from their weekly Poliwood program from PJTV, Roger L. Simon and Lionel Chetwynd discuss gerrymandering and Gerrymandering, the new documentary film on the topic.
- Host Steve Green and Scott Ott of Scrappleface discuss NPR’s surprising firing of Juan Williams.
- From last weekend’s Blog World and New Media Expo at the Mandalay Bay Hotel in Las Vegas, Ed Driscoll interviews:
- Veteran talk radio host and PJTV contributor Hugh Hewitt, who wrote one of the first books on blogs in early 2005.
- Brian Reich and Laurie Goldberg of the Learning Channel, who are rolling out Sarah Palin’s Alaska next month, the new cable series from the producers of Survivor.
- The entrepreneurs behind E-Voice America, a service to simplify emailing local federal and state politicians on breaking issues.
- Rick Calvert, the CEO and founder of Blog World.
- Joe Hicks of PJTV discusses the potential for some military voters to be disenfranchised in November with J. Christian Adams, former Justice Department attorney; and Jesse Jane Duff, a retired 20 year Marine Corps vet, and spokesperson for Military Voting Rights USA.
- Produced by Ed Driscoll.
If you missed any recent edition of PJM Political, click here and scroll through for hours of audio archives. And tune in to Pajamas Media’s PJTV.com for video coverage throughout the week. If you like what you see there, please consider subscribing to PJTV. Unlike the effectively state-run legacy media, alternative media needs reader and viewer support to flourish.