PJM Political 10/2/10: Radical Conservatives, Then and Now
Tune in each Saturday to Sirus-XM’s POTUS channel (#110 on Sirius, #130 on XM) at (all times eastern) 6:00 am, 12:00 pm, 6:00 pm, and Sunday at midnight (also eastern time zone) for the weekly edition of Pajamas Media’s PJM Political.
If you missed this week’s show, click below to listen:
Join host Stephen Green of VodkaPundit.com for a look at DC and beyond:
- Glenn Reynolds interviews Claire Berlinski of Richochet.com about her new book, There Is No Alternative: Why Margaret Thatcher Matters.
- Steve has five questions for James Lileks.
- Ed Driscoll interviews Michael Walsh, founding editor of Big Journalism.com and author of the new book Rules for Radical Conservatives: Beating the Left at Its Own Game to Take Back America, written under his David Kahane pseudonym. (Watch for a standalone version of this interview online shortly.)
- From PJTV's Poliwood, Roger L. Simon and Lionel Chetwynd debate "Is Television Fueling a New Class System in America?"
- PJTV's Joe Hicks brings listeners up to speed on the New Black Panthers case.
- Produced by Ed Driscoll.
If you missed any recent edition of PJM Political, click here and scroll through for hours of audio archives. And tune in to Pajamas Media’s PJTV.com for video coverage throughout the week. If you like what you see there, please consider subscribing to PJTV. Unlike the effectively state-run legacy media, alternative media needs reader and viewer support to flourish.
Article printed from PJ Media: https://pjmedia.com/
URL to article: https://pjmedia.com/blog/pjm-political-10210-radical-conservatives-then-and-now