PJM Political 10/17/09: What's Obama's Next Move In Afghanistan?
Tune in each Saturday to Sirus-XM's POTUS channel (#110 on Sirius, #130 on XM) at (all times eastern) 6:00 am, 12:00 pm, 6:00 pm, and Sunday at midnight (also eastern time zone) for the weekly edition of Pajamas Media's PJM Political!
If you missed this week's show, click below to listen:
Join host Steve Green of VodkaPundit.com for a snapshot of Washington and beyond:
- Pajamas CEO Roger L. Simon interviews, from the left, John Aravosis of AmericaBlog.com, and from the right, Dan Blatt of Gay Patriot.net, on President Obama’s promise to end Don’t Ask Don’t Tell, and the Defense of Marriage Act.
- From PJTV.com’s weekly Trifecta program, Scott Ott of Scrappleface.com, PJTV’s Bill Whittle and PJM Political host Steve Green debate the epic fail of the new GOP.com Website.
- Bill Whittle interviews Col. Austin Bay, the co-author of A Quick & Dirty Guide To War, on President Obama’s next actions in Central Asia, including Afghanistan, Pakistan & India.
- Joe Hicks of PJTV.com on President Obama and net neutrality, a topic he’ll explore with Veronica Belmont of MaximumPC, beginning with the obvious question – just what the heck is net neutrality, anyhow! And then asking, “Does Net Neutrality Mean Censoring the Internet?”
- Instapundit.com's Glenn Reynolds interviews Steven Pressfield, author of Gates Of Fire, Killing Rommel, and other works of military historical fiction – and a very non-military book eventually adapted into a movie starring Will Smith, The Legend of Bagger Vance.
- Produced by Ed Driscoll.