PJM Political 09/26/09: Smart Girl Politics, ACORN For Eggheads
Tune in each Saturday to Sirus-XM's POTUS channel (#110 on Sirius, #130 on XM) at (all times eastern) 6:00 am, 12:00 pm, 6:00 pm, and Sunday at midnight (also eastern time zone) for the weekly edition of Pajamas Media's PJM Political!
If you missed this week's show, click below to listen:
Join host Steve Green of VodkaPundit.com for a snapshot of Washington and beyond:
- From his weekly "Hair of the Dog" show, Steve looks back at President Obama’s blitz of the Sunday talk shows. Did Obama bring sufficient cowbell?
- Scott Ott and Alfonzo Rachel of PJTV Salutes Rep. Charles Rangel -- Mr. Tax-Law-Writing-Tax-Evader.
- Steve and Ed debate Obama's Wednesday appearance at the UN.
- James Lileks on former eBay CEO Meg Whitman’s run for the California governorship, and the filthiest Microsoft commercial that never was.
- From last weekend’s “Smart Girl Politics” conference in Nashville, Dr. Helen Smith interviews Michelle Malkin on the surprising impact of Twitter as a social media.
- Roger L. Simon interviews Norman Podhoretz, longtime editor of Commentary magazine on his new book, Why Are Jews Liberals?
- From PJTV's weekly "Poliwood" series, Roger L. Simon and fellow Academy Award-nominated screenwriter Lionel Chetwynd on the overt politicization of the National Endowment for the Arts.
- Produced by Ed Driscoll.