PJM Political 08/21/10: Turning a Spotlight on the GZM, Turning the Lights off in California
Tune in each Saturday to Sirus-XM’s POTUS channel (#110 on Sirius, #130 on XM) at (all times eastern) 6:00 am, 12:00 pm, 6:00 pm, and Sunday at midnight (also eastern time zone) for the weekly edition of Pajamas Media’s PJM Political.
If you missed this week’s show, click below to listen:
Join host Steve Green of VodkaPundit.com for a look at Washington and beyond:
- Instapundit.com's Glenn Reynolds interviews Arthur C. Brooks, author of The Battle: How the Fight Between Free Enterprise and Big Government Will Shape America's Future.
- Ed Driscoll interviews Jennifer Rubin of Commentary magazine on the Big Story of the Week, the Ground Zero Mosque, and the reaction of President Obama and his self-described "Non-Official Campaign Staff" in the media thereof.
- Steve has Five Question for James Lileks, including the pullout of combat troops from Iraq, the GZM, the Blago trial, and his Close Encounter the Seven of Nine kind. Well, on Twitter, at least.
- Allen Barton of PJTV, Terry Jones of Investor’s Business Daily and Yaron Brook of the Ayn Rand Center interview Joel Kotkin, Distinguished Presidential Fellow in Urban Futures at Chapman University in Orange, California. They discuss Kotkin's new article in the latest edition of City Journal magazine, “The Golden State’s War on Itself—How politicians turned the California Dream into a nightmare.”
- Taken from his weekly show on PJTV.com, Steve runs down the Week in Blogs.
- Produced by Ed Driscoll.
If you missed any recent edition of PJM Political, click here and scroll through for hours of audio archives. And tune in to Pajamas Media’s PJTV.com for video coverage throughout the week. If you like what you see there, please consider subscribing to PJTV. Unlike the effectively state-run legacy media, alternative media needs reader and viewer support to flourish.
Article printed from PJ Media: https://pjmedia.com/
URL to article: https://pjmedia.com/blog/pjm-political-082110-turning-a-spotlight-on-the-gzm-turning-the-lights-off-in-california