PJM Political 08/14/10: The Internet Killed the Video Star
Tune in each Saturday to Sirus-XM’s POTUS channel (#110 on Sirius, #130 on XM) at (all times eastern) 6:00 am, 12:00 pm, 6:00 pm, and Sunday at midnight (also eastern time zone) for the weekly edition of Pajamas Media’s PJM Political.
If you missed this week’s show, click below to listen:
Join host Steve Green of VodkaPundit.com for a look at Washington and beyond:
- Back from summer vacation, Glenn Reynolds of Instapundit.com interviews fellow Yale Law graduates John Yoo (formerly with the Justice Department) and Richard Epstein on the current state of law schools and the quality of law being taught there.
- Host Steve Green has five questions for James Lileks, including the alleged scandal enveloping Rep. Charlie Rangel, and the now legendary incident this week involving a Jet Blue flight attendant.
- Allen Barton of PJTV interviews Terry Jones of Investor’s Business Daily and Yaron Brook of the Ayn Rand Center on the out of control salaries and pensions of officials in tiny Bell, California.
- From his weekly PJTV Hair of the Dog round-up of the Sunday chat shows, Steve on Christiane Amanpour’s rocky start as the new host of ABC’s This Week.
- Steve, Bill Whittle of PJTV, and satirist Scott Ott on the ubiquity of YouTube and personal video cameras, and how they’re changing both politics and personal lives. And remember: County Law!
- Produced by Ed Driscoll.
If you missed any recent edition of PJM Political, click here and scroll through for hours of audio archives. And tune in to Pajamas Media’s PJTV.com for video coverage throughout the week. If you like what you see there, please consider subscribing to PJTV. Unlike the legacy media, which has a friend at the FTC, alternative media needs reader and viewer support to flourish.