PJM Political 08/08/09 -- The Culture Of Corruption Meets The Protean Corporation
Tune in each Saturday to Sirus-XM's POTUS channel (#110 on Sirius, #130 on XM) at (all times eastern) 6:00 am, 12:00 pm, 6:00 pm, and Sunday at midnight (also eastern time zone) for the weekly edition of Pajamas Media's PJM Political!
If you missed this week's show, click below to listen:
Join host Steve Green of VodkaPundit.com for a snapshot of Washington -- and beyond:
- Steve on the "gyrations" in President Obama's recent poll numbers, and Rupert Murdoch's decision to start charging for more -- maybe all -- of his news Websites' content.
- Via PJTV.com, Chris Burgard has an exclusive interview with interim Honduran president Roberto Micheletti. (Watch video of interview here.)
- Five Questions For James Lileks, including his take on Russian submarines off the east coast, and the Cash For Clunkers program.
- Ed Driscoll interviews Michael Malone of ABC News and Pajamas Media's "Edgelings" tech blog about his new book, The Future Arrived Yesterday: The Rise of the Protean Corporation and his Drudge-lanched October 2008 article on media bias. (Watch video of interview here.)
- Glenn Reynolds interviews Michelle Malkin about her New York Times #1 bestseller, Culture of Corruption: Obama and His Team of Tax Cheats, Crooks, and Cronies. (Watch video of interview here.)
- Produced by Ed Driscoll.
Article printed from PJ Media: http://pjmedia.com/
URL to article: http://pjmedia.com/blog/pjm-political-080809-the-culture-of-corruption-meets-the-protean-corporation