PJM Political 06/26/10: Apocalypse Vuvuzela
Tune in each Saturday to Sirus-XM’s POTUS channel (#110 on Sirius, #130 on XM) at (all times eastern) 6:00 am, 12:00 pm, 6:00 pm, and Sunday at midnight (also eastern time zone) for the weekly edition of Pajamas Media’s PJM Political.
If you missed this week’s show, click below to listen:
Join host Steve Green of VodkaPundit.com for a look at Washington and beyond:
- Allen Barton of PJTV.com interview Terry Jones of Investor’s Business Daily and Yaron Brook of the Ayn Rand Institute on Israel and the Gaza Flotilla.
- Glenn Reynolds on “The Legacy of Jacques Cousteau,” in a segment recorded on location in the Grand Cayman Islands.
- James Lileks on Gen. McChrystal’s disastrous interview with Rolling Stone magazine, and his subsequent replacement with Gen. Petraeus by President Obama, along with the world's most hated "musical" "instrument."
- Ed Driscoll interviews Phillip Jennings, the author of the Politically Incorrect Guide to the Vietnam War, who also provides his take on McChrystal's interview and its aftermath.
- From PJTV's Poliwood, Pajamas CEO Roger L. Simon and fellow Academy Award-nominated screenwriter Lionel Chetwynd debate the quality of writing on TV versus the movies.
- Ed interviews Deborah Micek, the author of Twitter Revolution, on the basics of Twitter, and how it’s being used by bloggers, blog followers, and media old and new.
- Produced by Ed Driscoll.
If you missed any recent edition of PJM Political, click here and scroll through for hours of audio archives. And tune in to Pajamas Media’s PJTV.com for video coverage throughout the week. If you like what you see there, please consider subscribing to PJTV. Unlike the legacy media, which has a friend at the FTC, alternative media needs reader and viewer support to flourish.