PJM Political 04/17/10: Of Tea Parties and Tea Leaves
Tune in each Saturday to Sirus-XM’s POTUS channel (#110 on Sirius, #130 on XM) at (all times eastern) 6:00 am, 12:00 pm, 6:00 pm, and Sunday at midnight (also eastern time zone) for the weekly edition of Pajamas Media’s PJM Political.
If you missed this week’s show, click below to listen:
Join host Steve Green of VodkaPundit.com as he reports live on location from the April 15th Tucson Tea Party, plus:
- Taken from his weekly Instavision show on PJTV.com, Glenn Reynolds interviews Byron York, chief political correspondent of the Washington Examiner, on RNC Chairman Michael Steele putting the party back into the Grand Old Party.
- Ed Driscoll interviews Elizabeth Crum, inveterate Twitter user, the editor of Nevada News Bureau.com and a political analyst for KTNV Channel 13, the ABC affiliate in Las Vegas. They’ll discuss the two big Senate races in Nevada this year: Republican John Ensign, who’s in the midst of an ethics investigation, and Democrat Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, whose poll numbers are currently somewhere south of Jimmy Hoffa.
- James Lileks on the on the death of Polish President Lech Kaczynski in a tragic plane crash in Russia.
- PJTV’s Brandi Milloy speaks with Michael Barone of the Washington Examiner on the fall races.
- Steve checks in on location, in a segment recorded live at the April 15th Tucson AZ Tea Party, where he’s joined by PJTV’s Stephen Kruiser, and pundit and radio host, James T. Harris.
- Produced by Ed Driscoll.
If you missed any recent edition of PJM Political, click here and scroll through for hours of audio archives. And tune in to Pajamas Media’s PJTV.com for video coverage throughout the week, plus hours of coverage from the April 15th Tea Parties.