PJM Political 04/03/10: Dissent Is Still Patriotic Edition
Tune in each Saturday to Sirus-XM’s POTUS channel (#110 on Sirius, #130 on XM) at (all times eastern) 6:00 am, 12:00 pm, 6:00 pm, and Sunday at midnight (also eastern time zone) for the weekly edition of Pajamas Media’s PJM Political.
If you missed this week’s show, click below to listen:
Join host Steve Green of VodkaPundit.com for a snapshot of Washington, and beyond:
- Taken from Wednesday's edition of PJTV.com, Pajamas Media CEO Roger L. Simon covers an anti-Castro protest this week in Echo Park, CA, featuring Hollywood actor Andy Garcia (The Untouchables, The Godfather Part III, the Oceans 11 movies) and gossip blogger/media gadfly Perez Hilton amongst its speakers.
- James Lileks on the latest calls from President Obama and French President Nicolas Sarkozy for sanctions against Iran, and this weekend's rollout of the Apple iPad.
- Host Steve Green on the Democrats’ curious strategy of laying low (at least according to Reuters) in the immediate wake of the passage of ObamaCare.
- From PJTV's Trifecta, Green, PJTV’s Bill Whittle, and Scott Ott of Scrappleface debate if the Tea Party-backed candidates will be their own worst enemies in the fall.
- PJTV.com’s Joe Hicks and Glenn Reynolds of Instapundit.com on the reports of Tea Party-backed violence in the wake of the passage of ObamaCare, and the surprisingly tight coordination between politicians and servile journalists.
- Forensic psychologist Dr. Helen Smith discusses her widely read and debated (over 400 comments so far!) Pajamas article, "How Should Conservatives Deal with the Left's Disrespect and Lack of Empathy?"
- Produced by Ed Driscoll.
Article printed from PJ Media: https://pjmedia.com/
URL to article: https://pjmedia.com/blog/pjm-political-040310-dissent-is-still-patriotic-edition