PJM Political 02/28/09: An Action-Packed CPAC Flashback!
Tune in each Saturday to Sirus XM's POTUS channel (#110 on Sirius, #130 on XM) at (all times eastern) 6:00 am, 11:00 am, 4:00 pm, or 9:00 pm, and Sunday at (also eastern time zone) 2:00 am and 12:00 pm noon for the weekly edition of Pajamas Media's PJM Political!
If you missed this week's show, click below to listen:
This week's edition of PJM Political takes to the road, with an extended slice of CPAC before ending on the trading floor of the Chicago Merc. Join an all-star cast of bloggers and new media pros:
- PJM Political host Steve Green of VodkaPundit.com, live at CPAC
- Bill Whittle of PJTV.com
- Andrew Klavan, novelist and author of Don't Say A Word (adapted into a movie starring Michael Douglas) and True Crime (adapted into a movie directed and starring Clint Eastwood), and a newly-minted Pajamas Media Express blogger
- Deroy Murdock, syndicated columnist & contributing editor to National Review Online
- Online and new media strategist Patrick Ruffini
- YouTube phenomenon Alfonzo Rachel
- Margaret Hoover of Fox News' O'Reilly Factor
- James Joyner of Outside The Beltway
- Sean Hackbarth of The American Mind
- And Robert Stacy McCain
- Plus PJTV co-host Joe Hicks with his take on Attorney General Eric Holder's "Nation of Cowards" speech.
- And recorded live at the Chicago Mercantile Exchange, Pajamas Media.com CEO Roger L. Simon takes the pulse of the trading floor on CNBC's Rick Santelli and President Obama's stimulus plan.
- Produced and guest-hosted by Ed Driscoll.
For a high definition video look at CPAC, be sure to visit Pajamas Media's PJTV.com channel. If you missed any recent edition of PJM Political, click here and scroll through for hours of audio archives.