Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
- Secrets of the Soft-Core Obama Supporters, by Barry Rubin. If Obama loses, it will be because of people who voted for Romney and then lied about it.
- Criticism of Israel and the Inescapability of Antisemitism, by Benjamin Kerstein. Power is everywhere, therefore antisemitism is everywhere.
- BREAKING: FBI Reverses Course on Intel Sharing Shutdown after PJM Report, by Patrick Poole. Yesterday, PJM reported that without warning, the FBI stopped sharing vital terror intel with state and local officials. Today, the FBI has announced a 'stunning' policy reversal during a hastily arranged conference call.
- Taxes, Real Cash Money, and Corruption, by Michael Ledeen. When the state steals from the people, it turns the people into thieves.
- President Goldman Sachs Presents 'The Muppet Show,' Sponsored by GE, by Ed Driscoll. Let's help CNBC in their effort to understand why there's been such a dramatic drop in stock trades in recent years.
- Bank of America Reportedly Drops Gun Company for Political Reasons, by Bob Owens. The reported reason: they simply do not want to be associated with gun companies.