Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
- Toward Fairness — Some Modest Proposals, by Bob Gale. Helpfully offered to President Obama by Bob Gale, the co-writer of Back to the Future.
- BREAKING: Without Warning, FBI Halts Intel Sharing, by Patrick Poole. On March 1, the FBI stopped sharing vital terror intel with state and local officials without explanation.
- Culture — Not Race — Determines Many Crime Stats, by Jack Dunphy. Charting a course through the rocky shoals that sank the USS Derbyshire.
- Avoiding a Bloodbath in Venezuela, by Jaime Daremblum. Thanks to Hugo Chávez, the country could be ready to explode. (You can read this article in Spanish here.)
- Sympathy for the Leftist Devil, by David P. Goldman. It was a catastrophic mistake to help overthrow Mubarak in Egypt. What should the U.S. do about it? Make things worse.