Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
- Voter ID Has Broken Leftist Containment, by J. Christian Adams. Things are not going well for voter ID opponents. (And don't miss Scott Ott's recent PJTV video: You'll Never Guess Which Liberal Groups Are Demanding ID.)
- New Silicon Graffiti Video: March Madness, by Ed Driscoll. A brutal month for Obama, the worst of his presidency — plus the secret of how Spitzer replaced Olbermann, revealed...
- Obama's Slow-Motion Social Darwinism, by Tom Blumer. Projection.
- Who Cares About Race? By Rick Moran. Being indifferent about race is not the same as not caring about racism.
- Meet Azawad, Africa’s Newest Country, by Michel Gurfinkiel. A secular Berber, pro-Western nation in the middle of the Sahara.
- Looking Under the Hoodie: Lessons from Trayvon Martin's Death, by Bridget Johnson. D.C. residents gathered for a frank discussion about everything from saggy pants to youth mentoring, from racial profiling to their own slain children. Update: At the Tatler: Charged with Second Degree Murder, George Zimmerman Turns Himself In.
- A Doll's Life, by Michael Ledeen. My friend Luigi Grassi, who managed the legendary "Doll Hospital" in the heart of Naples has passed away.