Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
- Historically, Dems Pay Price When Inflation Hits, by Patrick Reddy. Worrisome indicators hint at a return of high inflation.
- The Ghosts of Rwanda and the Responsibility to Protect, by Bridget Johnson. 800,000 deaths later, the value of human lives is still judged by a country's strategic value or prevailing non-interventionist sentiment.
- The Establishment Position: Muslim Brotherhood Might Be Moderate, by Barry Rubin. You might be a liberal if you believe the only danger America faces is the GOP.
- PJTV Exclusive: How NBC Editors Made the Zimmerman 911 Call Sound Racist, by Bryan Preston. Timelines.
- The Big Double Standard, by Andrew Klavan. I wouldn't want you to think that mainstream journalists were being evil when they were only being evil out of goodness.
- Ozzie Guillen: Dumb Luck or Just Plain Dumb? By Henry Gomez. Why is the manager of the Miami Marlins praising Fidel Castro, whom many Cuban-Americans consider the modern-day equivalent of Hitler?