Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
- Morphing Reality in Service to Obama's Reelection, by Victor Davis Hanson. Truth is now "truth," a socially-constructed commodity, defined by power, and predicated on race, class, and gender.
- An Open Letter to Günter Grass, by David P. Goldman. How shameful for a former SS man to denounce Israel as a threat to world peace when Iran publicly threatens to annihilate the Jewish state.
- Congressional Dem Incumbents: Who Are the Most Vulnerable? By Rich Baehr. GOP looks poised to take the Senate and to increase the House lead.
- The Unforgiven, by Richard Fernandez. Perhaps the greatest obstacle to faith isn't accepting the possibility of a loving God so much as believing that anything could exist which could love us.
- That 'Inadvertent' Editing at NBC, by Rand Simberg. Why should we believe a network that commits serial transgressions against decent journalism?
Article printed from PJ Media: https://pjmedia.com/tatler
URL to article: https://pjmedia.com/blog/now-up-on-the-pj-media-homepage-81