Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
- Olbermann: The Day the Muzak Died, by Jazz Shaw. No matter how big you think you’ve gotten, everyone has a boss.
- From PJTV: Vodkapundit's Week In Blogs, by Stephen Green. Video on the PJ Media homepage.
- The Most Lethal Sniper in U.S. Military History, by David Forsmark. His one regret about his kill total: he didn’t shoot more bad guys.
- The Blue Social Model is Running Out of Money, by Richard Fernandez. The recent woes of Olbermann, Sharpton, Oprah, and Obama himself are making "progressivism" seem as modern as a '33 Duesenberg.
- Holder Charges Kidnapping Solicitation of White Supremacist, Not New Black Panthers, by J. Christian Adams. The albatross of the Panthers continues to hang around Eric Holder’s neck.
- Betrayal Glorified: The Bizarre Jewish Movement to Destroy Israel by Pretending to Save It, by Barry Rubin. Behind the absurdity of Peter Beinart and J-Street is a poisonous hidden agenda.
- Giving Karzai Aid and a 20 Percent Profit, by Bridget Johnson. "Shame on us," one Oversight subcommittee member said of the scheme. "We rolled over again."
- Predictably, Land Day Protests Turn Violent, by Gregg Roman. Yet another failed faux-popular attack on Israel.