Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
- It's Not Just the Mandate: ObamaCare's Other Infringements, by Paul Hsieh. The bill seizes liberty from doctors and insurance firms, too.
- Headlines Control the Narrative. Guess Who Controls the Headlines? By Tom Blumer. The pro-Obama media must be countered in 2012.
- Cass Sunstein's Misdirection on Regulatory Burdens, by Roger Morse. His claims about Obama's regulatory record are dramatically wrong.
- The ObamaCare Argument — The Third and Final Day, by Hans A. von Spakovsky. The surest sign your lawyer hasn't done a good job is when you issue a statement defending his performance.
- ObamaCare — How Nice People Crush Freedom, by Andrew Klavan. If liberty is not the first principle of government, it will soon be no principle at all.
- The 5 Best and 5 Worst James Bond Theme Songs, by Chris Queen. “A View To A Kill” has everything wrong going for it: idiotic lyrics, thin vocals, and synthesizer overuse -- and the video is even dumber than the song.
Article printed from PJ Media: http://pjmedia.com/tatler
URL to article: http://pjmedia.com/blog/now-up-on-the-pj-media-homepage-70