Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
- The '$40 Per Paycheck' and Other Payroll Tax Cut Fibs, by Tom Blumer. Viral lying.
- The Lorax: Candy-Colored Radical Environmental Castor Oil, by John Boot. The EPA has teamed up with Hollywood to produce an animated hymn to Gaia and energy-efficient appliances. What could go wrong?
- Anti-Bullying Entrepreneurs on the Job After School Shooting, by Mary Grabar. Their "solutions" may be adding to the problem.
- Marriage Will be Saved by Marriage Equality, not DOMA, by Cynthia Yockey. The explanation starts and ends with the right to include a spouse in your health insurance.
- Andrew Breitbart: A Whirlwind Dies, by Roger L Simon. My condolences to his wife and children, and to America, which has lost one of its truly great patriots. (Continuously updated: Breitbart's enemies celebrate on Twitter.)
- Andrew Breitbart Ignored the Pain, by J. Christian Adams. Tough times let you know who your friends are, who the fighters are, and who the shirkers are.
- Andrew Breitbart, RIP, by Ed Driscoll. Andrew's mission was to say to the MSM you don't get the final word anymore. (Follow the links for additional interviews with Breitbart.)
- Daydream Believer, by Richard Fernandez. The sheer aggressiveness of Breitbart's onset often unmanned his critics, who were accustomed to deference and hesitance from conservatives. Instead he paid them back in their own coin.
- Ten Years Ago at Ed Driscoll.com... Ed Driscoll's Website launched ten years ago this week, during the golden era of "The New, New Journalism."