Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
- GOP-Governed and Right-To-Work States Saved the Economy's Bacon in 2011, by Tom Blumer. Blue and union-dominated states were mostly mediocre, or worse. Indiana has noticed.
- Occupy Pledge of Allegiance, by Zombie. "...and to the plutocracy for which it stands, the privately owned central bank, under the Jews..."
- SOPA, Security, and the Singularity, by N.M. Guariglia. Efforts to curtail online piracy are the first steps to deal with the most important technological questions of our time.
- In Praise of Professional Sports, by David Solway. What sports have to teach society about affirmative action.
- Why Syria’s Regime Is Surviving a Revolution, by Barry Rubin. Assad may have a path to remain in power through the year.
- PJ Nostradamus Contest: Hemingway Takes a Chance on the Florida Primary, by Roger L Simon. Papa Hemingway Wants You! to enter the PJ Nostradamus Contest today and compete to win an iPad.