Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
- Private Equity 101: A Mitt Romney Primer, by David H. Horwich. No, Bain Capital didn't buy companies to destroy them. That doesn't even make sense. (Also read: "Pelosi: GOP Knows Romney Can't Win.")
- Why the Media Must Always Blame Israel, by Barry Rubin. Deliberately leaving the extremism of the other side out of reporting.
- Oh, About that Newsweek Cover, by Ed Driscoll. The view from Tina's window.
- Why Feminists Don't Rob Banks, by Phyllis Chesler. The second wave — my cohort — did not espouse the violent overthrow of governments or murder of men.
- Misusing Copyright Laws in Medicine, by Theodore Dalrymple. A questionnaire used millions of times by doctors is now subject to copyright law.
- Who's Really Killing Those 'Nuclear Scientists' in Tehran? By Michael Ledeen. Of course! When in doubt, blame the Jews.
- Seaside Sopranos: Boardwalk Empire Comes to DVD, by Ed Driscoll. Industrial Light and Whiskey.
Article printed from PJ Media: https://pjmedia.com/tatler
URL to article: https://pjmedia.com/blog/now-up-on-the-pj-media-homepage-33